WHAT IS YOUR ROLE/POSITION IN MOTORCYCLING?
- Technical Director - National Commission of Enduro, México
- Promotion Director - National Commission of Enduro, México
- Enduro Racing Promoter
- Enduro Amateur Rider
- Trial Racing Promoter
- Trial Amateur Rider
- "Trial en Mexico" founder (Trial organization, school and sport promotion company)
- FIM CTI - Technical Steward / Senior Technical Steward - All disciplines - 2014
- FIM CEN - Clerk of the Course / Sporting Steward - 2016
- MXGP Marshall's Chief
HOW DID YOU GET INTO MOTORCYCLING?
I always liked, since i was little girl, and then in 1991 it went easier for me, because i knew my husband. He is Enduro racer. That brought me closer to the organization of events, and made easy i knew all the rules and the tracks and i had lot Enduro experiences with nice people.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE/ENJOY IN MOTORCYCLING?
Races, good organization, passion, new tracks, have a good pics, riders.
WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTIVE, YOUR GOAL?
- Make possible more support to our Mexican Riders.
- Have more international events in our country.
- More Kids involve in motorcycle activities.
- More Enduro and trial diffusion in Mexican local and national media companies
- For myself, more responsibilities and facilities to make it possible (seminars, opportunities, accreditation recognition, etc.)
DO YOU HAVE A ROLE MODEL/MENTOR THAT ENCOURAGED YOU TO JOIN MOTORCYCLING?
As "mentor that encouraged", i don't but I had a lot support from Luis Otero (FIM CEN Member) who believes in me and open to me the first door to help in ISDE 2010 celebrated in Mexico. I start in 1991 in Motorcycling, but after ISDE i start to make more and more serious things and i have full 6 years involve in Mexican Enduro and 2 in Mexican Trial.
WHY WOULD YOU RECOMMEND MOTORCYCLING?
Because it allows us to know limits we knew we could beat. They make possible everything they want, but we have work hard to make it, and we can do it.